Rolex 2013 has officially started! The jog/inspection was today and so brings out the question, “What were they wearing?” in the equestrian world. Well, unfortunately, I might not be able to tell you labels, but I do have my list for the best dressed, aside from the horses, of course!
Rolex 2013 Best Dressed
1. Mary King and Fernhill Urco…she made the #1 spot for me. Look at how polished Mary looks! I love the plaid jacket and she matched it perfectly to her mint pants. She looks fabulous! I want this whole outfit myself. So chic!
2. Boyd Martin and Trading Aces…what’s not to love? Boyd looks as dapper as ever and I must say, I adore the hat!
3. Jan Bynny and Inmidair…I am loving the piped jackets! This one is fabulous! It looks great paired with white pants and a pink scarf for a pop of color!
4. Erin Sylvester and No Boundaries…this coat is adorable! I want one. I love the color, love the contrast piping, and like the scarf she paired with it. Well done!
5. Lynn Symansky and Donner…love the mint accents! Mint is so hot right now, and by pairing it with this khaki, it really pops!
6. Daniel Clasing and Houston…looking very dashing in his sports coat and green striped tie!
*All photos are copyright by Tracy Porter, Horse Junkies United