I love nothing more than creating spaces for equestrian inspired decor. This one is so simple that anyone can do it! Make it your own and have fun with it. Here are some tips on what to do:
1. Visit your local craft store and pick out a glass dome or cloche jar.
2. Most don’t have bases so here is your chance to let your creative juices flowing. In this case, a mirrored candle plate was used.
3. Glue a piece of braided leather trim around the base to further enhance the equestrian theme.
4. Gather your equestrian items you want to display. I love the idea of displaying your most special wins. Place your prized ribbons, trophy, a photo, and other items on the base. I think this looks fabulous with the small horse bust so add one if you have one around.
5. Arrange them how you like, place the dome over it, and voila! You have a fabulous new equestrian display! Enjoy!